After 7 years in Unity development, I am now looking for new experiences in graphics programming. I am open to work with low-level graphics apis that will challenge my technical skills. My targeting sectors are: 3D graphics R&D, technologies for History, Arts and Entertainment. Curious and team centered, I will adapt quickly with a new work environment.
Developing a VR application of an immersive and social movie theater which was targeting all VR platforms.
- First ever made VOD/VR platform on the market. - VR Multi-platforms support (Oculus, HTC, Playstation VR...) - Developed natives video players for each target using ExoPlayer and libvlc. - Implemented optimized shaders and pipeline for VR.
Developing interactives tools for internal training and commercials.
- Integrated technical 3D models from CAD in Unity. - Optimized 3D models for real time applications. - Added VR support (Oculus DK2). - CAD models rendered with Keyshot for commercials.
Implementing GPGPU image processing algorithms.
- Evaluated the state of art of selected algorithms (SLAMs and image segmentations). - Implemented own version with optimizations on CUDA and OpenCL. - Benchmarked and compared it with existing algorithms. - Wrote a research article.
Developing a visualization tool to display pictures and movies on the hemisperical screen surface of a dome.
- Implemented an images and video viewer in C++. - Developed shaders offsetting the screen distortion and multiple projectors overlapping. - Used body postures recognition with the Kinect SDK to handle UI.
Master degree with specialization in :
- Interactions, image processing and Virtual reality. - Robotic.
Two years technical degree specialized in image processing and realtime graphics.